Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buses from Limerick to WWE Smackdown show in Dublin?

• 03-11-2006 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any buses going to these shows from Limerick(or near Limerick) and coming back that night?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think there's one going from Ennis, if you call The Record Rack in Ennis they should be able to tell you, sorry I don't have more details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Try this crowd,they are in Pallasgreen,if your lucky they'll still have seats

http://www.concert-travel.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭dave_t

Nice one! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Anyone got any info on cork ones on the 12th by any chance ???
    Thanks folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

TOPDAWG wrote:
    Anyone got any info on cork ones on the 12th by any chance ???
    Thanks folks.

Don't know about any being organised, but theres the Aircoach (www.aircoach.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Thanks rebelrockchick. their last bus from dublin to cork is at 7 tho. :( was hopin there'd be someone putting on a bus going up and down.

ya see im too lazy too drive, hate staying in dublin and nothing goes as well together as beer and wrestling (except last night when i passed out watching cyber sunday!! it was my birthday im allowed! ha ha) so im prob gonna have to drive and that means no beers! im sad now.

Advertisement