Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disgusting reply

Options
  • 03-11-2006 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055010510

please move if posted in the wrong place.
    check out the first reply
    disgusting reply... and the fact that the person used the strike through instead of just deleting that comment meant they intended people to see it.

she is 9 years of age and you suggest a prescription for the pill...
    it may have been intended to be funny, but in my circles anything to do with pedophilia is just sick.

i have reported the reply.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

i have reported the reply.

That is all that is required for you to do. If a Mod wishes to take care of it, s/he will.
    This is the Help Desk, for when you have an actual problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Beruthiel wrote:
    That is all that is required for you to do. If a Mod wishes to take care of it, s/he will.
    This is the Help Desk, for when you have an actual problem.

therin lies the actual problem... it is a mod who made these comments.
    i didn't think boards .ie would condone these comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The person in question isn't a mod on the forum where the post was. So all you need do is report the post.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Hmmm. Actually, it seems julep is a mod on AH.

Still though, reporting the post is enough. It's not like anyone ignores reported posts, so appropriate action (if any) will be taken without the need for further intervention from you, \m/_(>_<)_\m/.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Whoops, my bad. I thought he had stepped down?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Afk, afaik.

Advertisement