Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the difference between a Muslim and ET?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 11:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

*Ive been banned

*Don't view if you a foreign Muslim or too PC or easily offended.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You're just looking for trouble :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

...but it's funny, ain't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

sinecurea wrote:
    ...but it's funny, ain't it?
    Well, no, now that you mention it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Yes it is funny.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

riskay:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Sinecurea banned for that one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

honestly, "Jesus LOL" is ok but mention muslim (and I suppose Jew, protestant or buddhist) and you get a ban???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

In fairness that one wasn't slagging off the religion it was slagging off the people. Anyway ET didn't have his own bike, thieving little alien.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

humbert wrote:
    In fairness that one wasn't slagging off the religion it was slagging off the people. Anyway ET didn't have his own bike, thieving little alien.
    I though it was taking the piss out of Jesus .... it would not have gone as far as it did if it was "God - LOL" or "Holy Ghost - LOL"

<edit> they are probably bad analogies .... how about "Prophet Mohammed - LOL" </edit>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hagrid0123

ET got the message and went home

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Harsh, its not taking the piss out of muslims but rather taking the piss out of all those PC freaks who go crazy if someone dares mock islam (but not any other religion) *chough* Biohazrd *chough*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

i laughed even though i didnt see the joke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I enjoy mocking religion as much as the next person, especially Islam as they take the whole mystical all powerful supernatural being thing WAY too seriously but that joke was just your typical anti immigrant joke with muslim stuck in.

Though I think a muhammad lol thread would be great just for the reaction, the jesus lol thread is getting very old at this stage anyway:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MiniMetro

God bless google cache.

Advertisement