Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verbal BT Contract

Options
  • 03-11-2006 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

I ordered BT Talk and 2mb package almost two weeks ago. It turns out now that our line is faulty and eircom said no one will look at it until sometime in december.
    I have not received anything from BT and would like to cancel the order. Does anyone know if I can do this with no problems ( i.e. during the order you have to agree to a verbal contract ).

I dont have a working phone line now so it will be pretty pointless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

should be able to cancel as you have not received any services, have you tried getting in contact with BT?

I'd say if you were going with eircom, they would probably fix the line quicker, but since you are going with a rival they will drag their heels as much as possible:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

monkey24 wrote:
    I ordered BT Talk and 2mb package almost two weeks ago. It turns out now that our line is faulty and eircom said no one will look at it until sometime in december.
    BT won't be able to set up broadband on a faulty ine, so you don't have anything to cancel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

its an Amber line and the engineer call for an Amber line is called the Amber program, , nobody can supply BB on it until the engineer calls to look at it in December.

Even then , after checking , it maY ONLY BE A 1MBIT line at best so look at Digiweb metro or cable if you want 2mbits

Advertisement