Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia or blackberry ? quick

• 03-11-2006 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

i am going out at lunch to get either a nokia e61 or blackberry
    and want to know which would be recomended.
    both have all the features i want i think and price is not an issue.
    let me know soon as you can.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

gstonesmx5 wrote:
    i am going out at lunch to get either a nokia e61 or blackberry
    and want to know which would be recomended.
    both have all the features i want i think and price is not an issue.
    let me know soon as you can.

thanks.

I have a E61, had a 7100V before, E61 to me wins handsdown as it is a smartphone and has WiFi.

I use it with MailforExchange talking to Exchange 2003, inbox, contacts and calendar sync works really well.

Haven't tried the blackberry client for the E61 so dont know how it works if you dont have Exchange 2003.

One thing missing from MailforExchange is that it doesn't sync sent items

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭gstonesmx5

thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

gstonesmx5 wrote:
    thanks for that

Actually just noticed that messages I sent from the E61 do sync with sent items in Exchange, however Exchange sent items don't appear on the phone

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Blackberry had much better battery life though . I have a 7130v and I unplugged it at 4am on Tuesday and it's still going nice and strong (shut off for the flights Cork-Berlin-Cork).

Advertisement