Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Blanchardstown Motor Park CLOSED

Options
  • 03-11-2006 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Anybody know why? I saw the lights had been turned off all this week. Just gave them a call and was directed to Finglas Motors and the girl confirmed that Blanchardstown Motor Park are closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭sneakyST

Well yer man in the Ford garage didnt seem too interested in my 40 grand when I was buying my car , then tried to tell me the car i was after only came in two colours. Bit clueless so not surprised they are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh they annoyed my Mam & Dad with a very deceptive advertisement in the Northside People offering a very good price on a brand new Fiesta Zetec Steel. Turned out when we went down, the price quoted was for a Finesse (base base base model) before delivery and related charges.
    The advert read Fiesta 1.25, extras include and it proceeded to list all the features which a Steel has over a Finesse. That to me implies that these are extras included in the price and not the extras on a higher spec model. Anyway needless to say we didn't buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭furtzy

Wife had appaling service off them when buying a Fiesta some of which seemed shady to say the least. No wonder they're gone

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Blanchardstown Motor PArk are part of the Finglas Motor Group. Basically FMG got a mention in the Irish Times a few weeks back for having Lost €9.4million. Since then Seat, Saab, Kia and Citroen went in and lifted all their cars.

They got rid of almost all their mechanics and supposedly have a sign on the door saying that they are not doing any servicing etc.

Advertisement