Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night's game

Options
  • 03-11-2006 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Surprised we've had no thread.

Best performance of the season, we have the perfect side for European ties. They were on the back foot for all of the 2nd half, even at 3-1 up we were still in total control.

Berbatov was superb, and Hossam Ghaly had a great game as well (or so I thought). Lennon had a thankless on the left, but still caused them enough problems and Robbie got himself a goal!

Roll on Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Good Shout chief...great performance, albeit against a poor side, but you can only beat whats in front of you. Berbatov was super. Good to see Zokora get 90 mins under his belt before Sunday. I just hope Ledley's knee holds up over the next couple of weeks as we have some huge games.
    I have a feelin he might start Defoe and Berbatov on Sunday, but who knows !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

i reckon its a good weekend to play chelsea too . think a lot of neutrals would even love to see us get one over on that shower of sh*te. might be exactly what we need to properly kick start our season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

All the goals to download (thanks to PLC on FTL)

Berbs #1

Keane

Berbs #2

Finally, nice rendition of "Oh When the Spurs..." though the clapping started far too early for my liking, much better pre-MK Dons in the Weatherspoons, but maybe thats cause I helped start it!

Advertisement