Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frog

Options
  • 03-11-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

A woman storms into a pet shop demanding her money back from the owner. “You sold me this frog and told me it would be able to satisfy all my sexual desires!”

The clerk tries to calm her down and asks, “Did you do what I told you to do?”

“Yes, dammit! I got naked, lay back on my bed, and put him between my legs just like you said, and he did nothing!” she shouts.

The owner, looking confused, replies, “It’s a perfectly trained frog. I can’t understand what’s wrong.”

He takes the woman and the frog to a back room in the shop, where he places the frog on a small table next to a bed and asks the woman to please lie down and remove her panties.

“What?” she shouts.

Turning to the frog, he says, “Now watch carefully, because this is the last time I’m showing you this!”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

That's it, I'm opening a pet shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Meh, not up to your usual standard SystemError! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Gordon wrote:
    Meh, not up to your usual standard SystemError! :D
    Aye. This one was funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Two frogs sitting on a lily pad, one says "ribbit"
    The other says, "you know, I was just gonna say that...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Reminds me of another joke I've heard...

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a present for her husband, and the owner says to her "Well, we've just got in these specially trained cocksucking frogs." The woman was thrilled, that's the perfect thing.

So she gave her husband the frog, and he was just as thrilled, the frog gave the best blowjobs he ever had.

The woman woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of pots and pans clattering, so she went to investigate and found her husband and the frog in the kitchen making a mess.

"What the hell is going on?" she enquired, then the man replied "I just got to teach this for how to cook, then I'm getting a divorce!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ha. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Reminds me of another joke I've heard...

A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a present for her husband, and the owner says to her "Well, we've just got in these specially trained cocksucking frogs." The woman was thrilled, that's the perfect thing.

So she gave her husband the frog, and he was just as thrilled, the frog gave the best blowjobs he ever had.

The woman woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of pots and pans clattering, so she went to investigate and found her husband and the frog in the kitchen making a mess.

"What the hell is going on?" she enquired, then the man replied "I just got to teach this for how to cook, then I'm getting a divorce!"
    nah, the first I didnt see coming - but that was just obvious

Advertisement