Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier World Championships

Options
  • 03-11-2006 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

Anyone know of the bike courier world championships being held in Dublin next summer? I think I read something about it in some free Dublin magazine but need more info. Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 damo22

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Aint a lot of info on there unfortunately, but looks like it might be happening alright. Will definitely head along.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Itsfixed

I've heard about these events before but kind of assumed that it involves racing through traffic in the planned area. I presume you couldn't close off the area to traffic anyway. Are there rules about stopping at red lights or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭upsfan

I am pretty sure that the race area _is_ closed to traffic and it is planned for the august bank holiday weekend. As such red lights would not be an issue. They have the support of the Lord Mayor of Dublin.

Advertisement