Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody used Gaelic Telecom?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

hi

am just wondering has anybody used Gaelic Telecom - http://www.gaelictelecom.ie

i am currently with Eircom, majority of my billis line-rental.

seems gaelic offer cheaper line-rental? how so, i thought eircom only had to offer 10% to telecos? (i forget where i heard this).

thanks - laoisfan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

Gaelic Telecom Line Rental is the same as eircom Line Rental
    Q. How much does it cost?

A. ... Line rental will be the same as with Eircom only payable to Gaelic Telecom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I am cancelling my account with gaelic telecom after 2 months - they heaped a load of hidden charges onto the bill, they want 130 for a bill that should only be 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i was with them for 6 very expensive months, never again, i went to talk talk, even tith my internet bill its cheaper, and that has dropped even tho i still have the same provider, in the words of the song (no ney never no more)

Advertisement