Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option file unlocked everything, is it possible to lock items again?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I downloaded a pes 6 option file with the proper team names etc, but it has 9999 pes points and everything in the shop is unlocked which takes part of the fun out of the game. Basically, I'm asking is it possible to delete all the pes points and lock all the items without affecting the updated team/player names?

Thanking you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The make usuaully provides one with 0 and one with 9999

Which one did you get?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Unfortunately it was the only option file I could find with the proper english/german teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=204 loats there need to register tho, most of them guys make them with 0 and 9999.

If its for PC you can get the pesfan editor and change points to 0.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

Thank you, Mr Kdjacl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hifekpl

I Have A Poblem With The Connection I Have A Linksys Model Wrk54g Router I Just Got The Game And When I Play The Match Its Sooooo Lagy I Cant Even Play I Did The Postfirwording But I Dont Know If I Didi It Good Port Range I Got Start And End 5739 Protocol Both Does The Does The Aplication Name Mater?? And Im From Us. So I Dont Know If Its So Lagy Because There Are No Serves In Us Or Is My Route Setting Wrong I Have Good Internet Connection Pleas Someone Help ?!?!?!?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement