Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free texts for life, it's back!

• 03-11-2006 7:14pm

Anyone else get this message? I got it today:

"Great news, your free Meteor to Meteor SMS til January 08 has been extended for life! Now you're automatically setup to text your friends on the Meteor network free for life."

Sweet! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Totally cool.

Free texts for LIFE!!

What a great offer.

Can new users get the offer or is it ONLY for existing users??

I've no idea, but I'd assume it's the same offer that was available a few years ago (that is: free texts with a €20 top-up per month). I'd spend that anyway so it's no big deal for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's the exact same offer as the previous one, bar the For Life tag. All existings users are automatically set up for it. You must sign up by January 31st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

chrislad wrote:
    It's the exact same offer as the previous one, bar the For Life tag. All existings users are automatically set up for it. You must sign up by January 31st.
    Is this new offer for free texts _and_ MMS? the old for life offer was sms+mms I reckon? And the "free texts to 2008" only texts? *some confusion*

The previous one was meant to mean the Free Texts until 2008 offer, not the previous one before that. This offer has free Meteor to Meteor texts ONLY for life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Solitary, you won't need to pay for a new sim card if there is a genuine fault with the sim through no fault of your own. Pop into a Meteor store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

5c calls for life sounds good.

I still get "Meteor Rewards" - I think I'll stick with my old plan.

If I knew more on Meteor - I'd switch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Haven't got the text yet, but that's brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

it was obvious they were going to do it-They say it DEFINATLY will be over by a certian date so people will rush out and buy meteor phones and sims-Then that date passes and its gets "extended further"

Im happy out with it though-Dont have many friends on 085 but still handy to have

• Advertisement
Advertisement