Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Dealership, Celbridge area

Options
  • 03-11-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

anyone know if there is one near enough to celbridge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

McCoy's in lucan is only a few miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

That'll do, didn't realise there was one in Lucan. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

They're on the lucan bypass between the spa hotel and the first exit for celbridge, on the left hand side as you're going outbound.

oh god, I'm an idiot. I drive by it twice a day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

are you buying or servicing?

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote:
    are you buying or servicing?

Looking to get parts ordered in... Jap import tho' so I might have to try a few places.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Shouldn't be a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

mloc123 wrote:
    Looking to get parts ordered in... Jap import tho' so I might have to try a few places.

Toyota have a policy of supporting their cars worldwide, so they shouldn't give you any lip about it being an import. If they do take a name and ring Toyota Ireland head office and complain. I doubt the need will arise. Although you may have to wait a week for the parts to come in, AFAIR the European parts warehouse is in Holland.

invest4deepvalue.com

ah cool, I thought they may not want to order in import parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Dont be suprised if they want a big deposit, parts are alot pricier and can take a few weeks to arrive in so you will ahave to wait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement