Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Quorum is needed for EGM

Options
  • 03-11-2006 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me what quorum is needed for a EGM of a apartment block, as our managment company says its 3 and I want to find out if this is true, can anyone help,

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me what quorum is needed for a EGM of a apartment block, as our managment company says its 3 and I want to find out if this is true, can anyone help,

Thanks.

It will be specified in the articles of association of the Management Company- it is not a blanket figure, it varies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

make sure you get the most up to date articles, i have had a duff set supplied to me before. You can download from http://www.cro.ie/ for a small fee.

Advertisement