Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Konami working on PES6 online

Options
  • 03-11-2006 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Konami UK has confirmed that it's looking into the problems some gamers are experiencing with online matches in Pro Evolution Soccer 6.

In a statement released yesterday, the company said it was "aware of problems with the online elements of its Pro Evolution Soccer 6 titles" and offered its apologies.

It went on to say that it "can reassure fans of the series that we are currently investigating the situation in order to present solutions as quickly as possible".
    Advertisement

PES6, released on PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and PC late last month, has been criticised for the apparent state of its online modes, with users having trouble getting Quick Matches to work on 360 - particularly ranked ones - among other things.

We'll let you know when we hear more, obviously.

At last something from Konami

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

the servers were awful today i have to say, took me about 6-7 minutes navigating between a room, going in took a minute or 2, then hitting participate took a few minutes, then if in that time the other person cancels ive to try leave the room and find a new challenger

i nearly died of boredom

actually also at halftime the servers kept disconnnecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

yeah. I found the exact same. Didn't even bother trying tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

the servers seems a lot faster this morning , its a good sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Completing full games?

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,116 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I've had plenty of full games on the 360 in the past couple of days after i couldn't get a single game in for the first week. It only works when I set up the match and somebody challenges me. There's a bit of button lag there though, makes defending near impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

well actually didnt manage to start one yet, but the time it took me to switch lobbys and servers is really short in compare to what it was yesterday

its fairly fast now

anyone in lobby 7 to see if it works on full games?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

let me join so we can test :)

works fine btw

cool got my 1st proper win vs j4vier :D

filthbag was down to 9 :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

everything seemed to be working fine and dandy last night ... happy days .... about time though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Iompair

Got up and running for the first time last night, the first half was laggy as hell, play pausing for 2 seconds occasionally. Things improved in the second half, the lag mostly disappeared.

Is this a regular occurance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

..still can get on...problem verifying my account.....

things seemed ok last night though i was suffering from heavy lag, i would press a button , and it would do the action 2 seconds later, lost me 3 or 4 matches because of it,

also i had the game stall on my twice, and then it plays catch up and fast forwards to where the game should be had it not stalled, and both times i found the ball in the back of my net, got well annoyed and logged off.

i'll go back tonight and try get a few more wins under my belt, only just got promoted to division 2, dont want to get relegated instantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DJ Rome

Im having serious problems completing a match on PES6!
    my connection keeps on cutting out!
    even when I play someone and the game fast or slow the same thing happens and I lose the game!
    Is to do with udp port setting?
    Is to with firewall?
    or is it the server?
    can any1 help me in need of assistance because im a very good player!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement