Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help wanted from Isuzu Trooper drivers

Options
  • 03-11-2006 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

My husband's just bought a used Isuzu Trooper, from which the owner's handbook is long lost. Could anyone be an angel and email/post us a scan/photocopy of their handbook?
    It's 1996, deisel, 3,100cc, long wheelbase. It has 'Duty Intercooler' and 'Duty Executive' written on it.

We've only figured out some of the controls/buttons so far, and we're just trusting that one of them isn't an ejector seat.

I looked at the Isuzu website, but it seems to be limited to flogging new cars.
    An acquaintance in the know said that Isuzu dealers won't help, as they're only interested in...(guess what!)

Web searches seem to come up with nothing but workshop manuals for sale (there was 1 Isuzu Trooper owner's handbook on ebay, but for a different model).

We'd happily send you some money for your expenses and trouble.

I'm new to these forums and, though registered, haven't yet investigated its private emailing facility (assuming it has one). I have to go now until tomorrow, when I'll check back here.

Advertisement