Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stolen Black Alfa GT 05D58614

Options
  • 03-11-2006 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭

Guys,

If you see a black Alfa GT with tan leather seats with the Reg 05D58614 will you give the cops a call or me a PM, it was stolen from clondalkin this evening

one noticeable thing is that the paint work under the drivers light was starting to peel and the plastic skirting underneath it was missing

Any help would be great

Cheers

N

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Keys stolen I presume?

I'll keep an eye out around the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

I saw a black Alfa GT today at about 4.15pm at the crossroads at the top of cournellscourt hill,it was heading towards the hill,i only saw this much of the reg -05 D 58.... & thats all im afraid.
    sorry it was in a long queue of traffic & it was getting dark.
    hope you find it.lovely car;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

This is the third Alfa stolen that we've heard of on here, are they easy to steal or are the keys being stolen?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I presume the kays were stolen although there was one in enfield posted a few months back taken without the keys I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Truly sorry to hear that Nuttzz. I know how you feel, having had a car stolen before by the scum(and it wasn't as new or as nice a car. I'll really keep an eye out for what it's worth. The more eyes looking you have the better.

I presume this apparent trend for nice Alfas isn't the usual "joyrider" crap? I think now that the scum try to nick the keys the best bet is the anti hijack alarm add on and possibly a tracker. If they're after the car for parts etching the windows and the headlights with the chassis number is a good start too. I know, the horse has bolted and all that, but hopefully this has a happy ending. Jesus, sometimes you wonder.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

junkyard wrote:
    This is the third Alfa stolen that we've heard of on here, are they easy to steal or are the keys being stolen?:confused:

Maybe its because they are so great, and really worth stealing ;)

OP, I'll keep the eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

hi guys,

they broke into one part of our office building while I was in another and got the keys, happy to say that it was recovered last night by the cops, and is being examined at the moment. Tracker will be fixed as soon as, can anyone recommend someone good for trackers?

Cheers

N

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

Thats good news, any damage or is it all in one piece?
    Where and how was it recovered?

Advertisement