Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How far is Blarney Road from UCC?

Options
  • 03-11-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Sunday's Well in particular. How many mins walk? It says here 20 but looking at a map that can't be right.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'd say 20 minutes is about accurate, depending on how fast you walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

Actually that really depends where you are on Blarney Road - it's quite long. From the top (Strawberry Hill) down to UCC is about 15 mins via the shaky bridge, less to Sundays Well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

So Sunday's Well would actually be less than 15 minutes away?

Again, it depends where you are on Blarney Road and where on Sundays Well you need to be - Sundays Well runs more or less parallel to Blarney Road. Assuming you are at the Strawberry Hill end of Blarney Road and want to go to the old Convent near the jail (that was bought by UCC a few years back), thats just a few minutes down hill. I don't know where else on SUndays Well UCC has dependances nowadays. More I cannot say without knowing the excat locations. There are a few lanes along BR linking to SW as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Briar court...

• Advertisement

About 10 mins to the old convent building on Convent Ave/Sundays Well and about 20 mins. to UCC main campus (downhill that is, the way back may take longer on account of Strawberry Hill :D )

Advertisement