Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ComReg

Options
  • 04-11-2006 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Hi there, In the past i have rang Comreg about three times ( with different questions ) and each time i spoke to someone there they didnt know the answer, and said they would ring me back ... but they never did !!... just wondering if anyone else had the same experience or a different one ? .....................

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

I sent questions via their website on two occaisions and never heard anything.
    I think it's just there so the polticians can shrug their shoulders and wash their hand of the problems.... Like all those "independant" regulators they have been setting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

What were you asking questions about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

pretty basic stuff ( as far as they are concerned it should be basic anyway ! ) ....
    mostly about Smart telecom :p

Advertisement