Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mini Cooper-A womens car????

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

junkyard wrote:
    I know lots and lots about cars and driving and its still a girls car, a very good girls car but still a girls car. Every time I see one I expect to see some hot bird driving it and am majorly disappointed when its a bloke.:D

Why is it a girls car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Larry David

Why is it a girls car?
    You're either blind, or you've never seen one...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭afatbollix

junkyard wrote:
    I know lots and lots about cars and driving and its still a girls car, a very good girls car but still a girls car. Every time I see one I expect to see some hot bird driving it and am majorly disappointed when its a bloke.:D

reminds me of the 2 women driving subarus around lucan... they arent the best looking but just in that car its like mmmmmm sexy....

You're either blind, or you've never seen one...

If you judge a car purely on looks, then I rest my case. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Why is it a girls car?

Ffs look at it man..... it was designed to be a girls car, it looks like a girls car it appeals to girls, it comes in girls colours etc., etc., its like asking why is a handbag for girls.... it just is! And if your happy driving one then good luck to you but its still a girls car... right!:D

• Advertisement

junkyard wrote:
    Ffs look at it man..... it was designed to be a girls car, it looks like a girls car it appeals to girls, it comes in girls colours etc., etc., its like asking why is a handbag for girls.... it just is! And if your happy driving one then good luck to you but its still a girls car... right!:D

So a pink M3 is a girls car by that logic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

The Cooper S & Works to be fair to them are drivers cars but the standard Cooper & Mini One (which represent the majority in Ireland) are most certainly girls cars. Thing is, most people would not know the difference between the various models ... so in the end ... The new Mini will always be perceived as a GIRLS CAR. (Lets face it most are driven by teeny boppers or fashion conscious (unimaginative) twenty & thirty somethings ... who are a little too girly for their age. Women, tend to drive Golfs ... Professional types the A3.

TomMc wrote:
    ....Women, tend to drive Golfs ... Professional types the A3.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

whats girlish about this??

P0024378.jpg

P0024380.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

And how many stock mini's look like the one in the pics? Thats an attempt (good one at that) to make a girly car look like a guys car and tbh it only makes the car looks like i lesbian. :p

• Advertisement

And how many stock mini's look like the one in the pics? Thats an attempt (good one at that) to make a girly car look like a guys car and tbh it only makes the car looks like i lesbian. :p

its an official MINI car

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=47&i=14632

£22,000 - oh dear god

Some of you are more concerned about how a car looks, and how you look in it, then how the car drives. This is the motoring forum, you need to make your way over to the " Fashion & Appearance" forum :D

So a pink M3 is a girls car by that logic :rolleyes:
    Yeah...would you drive a pink one? :)

turbo wrote:
    whats girlish about this??

P0024378.jpg

P0024380.jpg

Thats the "Xena warrior princess" version, still a girlie car by the way.;) :D

The fact this thread was created shows that the OP knows deep inside its a girls car and he is concerned about his own "Fashion & Appearance"

junkyard wrote:
    Yeah...would you drive a pink one? :)

I'd drive any dang thing.

I'd drive any dang thing.

I never knew you were in that league TempestSabre, would that be metallic pink by the way to go with your wardrobe.;) :)

junkyard wrote:
    Thats the "Xena warrior princess" version, still a girlie car by the way.;) :D

what car do you drive??

if i recall its an M5 among other things...

• Advertisement

if i recall its an M5 among other things...

Pink apparently.

Sorry I can only fit in five pictures.:)

Why not show the pink one? Its not like modesty is a problem for you?

Why not show the pink one? Its not like modesty is a problem for you?

Does everything have to be pink with you TempestSabre? I'm only driving black until they invent a darker colour.:)

junkyard wrote:
    Sorry I can only fit in five pictures.:)

they wouldnt be my ideal cars but nice cars all the same :)

Still on the 04/05 M5 :( thought you were looking into a new M5/M6/CLS 55 AMG?

turbo wrote:
    they wouldnt be my ideal cars but nice cars all the same :)

I have plenty more where they came from but I don't want to bore ye.;)

junkyard wrote:
    Does everything have to be pink with you TempestSabre? I'm only driving black until they invent a darker colour.:)

You felt the need to bring pink into the thread. ;) Then prove how macho you are. Taking it all a bit serious aren't we? :)

You felt the need to bring pink into the thread. ;) Then prove how macho you are. Taking it all a bit serious aren't we? :)

I think if you check the previous posts the pink theme was going on before I got involved and in fact you brought it up.:)

• Advertisement

Still on the 04/05 M5 :( thought you were looking into a new M5/M6/CLS 55 AMG?

I'm still looking and don't know what to buy considering the cr@p roads and the witchhunt on against speeding, I probably go for a classic Lamborghini or something. I was over looking at a couple recently and always had a soft spot for them.

Advertisement