Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best/Cheapest place to get pool cloth resurfaced?

• 04-11-2006 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

hello there,

as the thread says really. ive been meaning to get this done for ages...because it looks like someone got a knife to my cloth making little v shaped marks all over it....baaastard

thanks for any info you can offer me

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Automatic Amusements in Dublin, they re-cloth their own pool tables not sure about anyone elses, you could give em a ring though.

01-8306600

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭armchairninja

You could try Andy McEvoy, He recovers the tables in my local club, and he used to do the snooker tables for The Irish Masters

Sorry, but i dont have his number to hand, but you can find it in the Golden Pages afaik
    hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Any rough cost estimates for a standard (non-American) pool table?

Advertisement