Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos cross-border delivery?

Options
  • 04-11-2006 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I'm buying some bedroom furniture for my brothers & his wifes soon-to-be-born first child.

They live in NI & I live in Dublin. They've picked what they want from Argos and I'm going to order it for delivery.

Turns out it's a lot cheaper buying from Argos in the south (I must post THAT in the Ripoff Ireland board :D )

Does anyone know if Argos would deliver to a Co Tyrone address if I actually buy in-store in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

not too sure if they will deliver over the border but i do know they charge something like €37.50 to deliver outside dublin, so will you still be saving after the delivery charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

More expensive up north? I bought two beds and some sundries this time last year and saved over €50 on a ~700 purchase...that was before the free postage was taken into consideration (I had it shipped to a co-worker just over the border)...I think delivery is free after £100 spent or somehting...

Wonder why it's got more expensive...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

admiralgar was right - delivery outside Dublin would have almost evened up the price anyway so I just ordered off the Argos UK site in the end.

Advertisement