Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logged in on boards but cant log in on adverts

Options
  • 05-11-2006 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭

For some reason when I try to reply to a post on Adverts I'm not signed in. Yet when I do sign in it redirects me back to the page and I'm automatically signed out. It's weird and only have been happening to me since Thursday
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Should be here. But anyway, I've the same problem. Cleared my cookies, cache etc and still no workie. :(

It's broken at the moment.

CuLT has requested admin help to fix it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I have this problem too and I will direct Cloud to it as he was doing something with Adverts recently and may know the problem.

DeV.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You can still log into the site by going to www.adverts.ie/login.php

That is the quick-fix for the moment, until Cloud presses the "fix what is broken" button.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hiya - this is to do with the upgrade to vBulletin on Friday; fixing now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement