Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP regional?

• 05-11-2006 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

IfI buy a PSP from america can I play games from here on it? Or is it just like the PS2?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Region free for games, only US UMD films will work on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

u might have some difficulties getting multiplayer to work tho.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

BOHSBOHS wrote:

If its just his PSP thats American then he'll have no problems, if he buys his games here then multiplayer will work here.

PSP is indeed region free, I bought mine at the American launch and I've been using it here ever since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Doodah7

BOHSBOHS wrote:

I have a couple of US games incl. Syphon Filter and have never had any difficulty playing online with my Irish-purchased PSP...

I was playing Syphon Filter online before it was released in Europe with no lag or problems.

Advertisement