Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Tomorrow : Tips

Options
  • 05-11-2006 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Anyway have my driving test tomorrow morning does any body have some last minute tips for like what to look out for ect.

my test is at 12 and i have a driving lesson at 10, is there anything else ye can recomend i should try.

Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Assuming you've prepared properly for the test, the best thing you can do at this stage is to ensure that you get a good nights' sleep and eat well in the morning. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

make sure u move ur head when looking in the mirrors (every 15 secs). He will know u are doing it then ;-) Loads fail on observation. Also dont crash or plough down any kids...

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

Make sure you learn your hand signals and also the road signs (the tough one's). I got two blue x's when I did mine on those two. But luckily I passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Just drive carefully and don't take any chances, you should be fine....oh and
    by the way wear a short skirt, it works every time.;) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

cgarrad wrote:
    make sure u move ur head when looking in the mirrors (every 15 secs). He will know u are doing it then ;-) Loads fail on observation. Also dont crash or plough down any kids...

Exactly, exaggerate the moving your head to check both side mirrors and rear view !

And above all, KNOW the speed limits in the area of the test centre and observe them !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

I just have this picture of me trying, to fit me big hairy legs into a little black number, the worring thing would be if my legs were all the tester looked at

I just have this picture of me trying, to fit me big hairy legs into a little black number, the worring thing would be if my legs were all the tester looked at

If you did dress as a transvestite and were failed, perhaps you would have a case for sexual discrimination :D

With that kind of distraction he wouldn't notice ANY mistakes in your driving, his biggest concern would be trying to get out of your car.:D Good luck with the test.:)

Im kinda glad i didnt wear the mini skirt bit chily this morning, well at least i passed, i got 4 grade 2's for progression and 1 for the rules and signs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Congratulations! Now you are no longer a scapegoat for everything bad that happens on the road \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

Well done!!

yeah i was sure i failed, and the fact that ive only had about 20 hours on the road show how out dated the testing system is. Anywho i dont care ive passed

Well done.:)

Congratulations...now go forth and modify your motor !

Advertisement