Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic III

Options
  • 05-11-2006 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

hey ppl!! loved the first 2 games!! they ruled!! does anyone kno on a date for the release of the 3rd game???

Wb:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

topher182 wrote:
    hey ppl!! loved the first 2 games!! they ruled!! does anyone kno on a date for the release of the 3rd game???

Wb:D

As of right now, never.
    Maybe some day, but prepare for a good long wait.
    If you are bored try Jade Empire - pretty much the same thing, only in feudal China. Bioware also have an RPG on the way for the DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

yeah those games were great, Ive recently started playing WoW and ive notived alot of similarity between them. At least while playing as the rogue class anyway.

On that note imagine the 3rd game was a mmorpg, that would be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Awh I was expecting some info on the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Why a long wait?
    From what i have heard is that the team that worked on the last one is now working on "a yet to be announced title"

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/793/793795.html

Thats rumored on kotor II

http://www.gamebanshee.com/forums/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-iii-97/

Thats the forum for kotor II idias and suggestions, me all i want to see is HK-47 With a melee combat upgrade so he can use swords and sabers!
    HK is one of the best characters along with Reven and Canderous/Mandalore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Cunny-Funt wrote:
    On that note imagine the 3rd game was a mmorpg, that would be interesting.

Um...Star Wars Galaxies? No one wants to see a repeat of that tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Bioware are doing Mass Effect for the 360, which sounds interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Yea I can't wait for Mass Effect, it's the same sort of space setting but with a whole pile of new additions to gameplay, partly thanks to the new technology but also I think Bioware will do a much better job given total freedom rather than being tied to Star Wars. They can pick and choose what they want for their universe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

yea i have heard that they were workin on it but that was awhile back and i thought id have heard more on it by this stage but havent seen anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Spike wrote:
    Um...Star Wars Galaxies? No one wants to see a repeat of that tbh.

lol I knew someone was gonna say that, but I was talking about the KOTOR universe , and made by these guys using alot of the same syle, just mmorpg.

It would be totally different from galaxies.
    User45701 wrote:
    HK is one of the best characters along with Reven and Canderous/Mandalore

agreed! Infact I tried to call myself Reven in WoW but it was takin, so Revin it is..... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Mass Effect is going to be awesome. Try out Jade Empire in the meantime, yeah sure it isn't a SW game, but definitely definitely worth playing. On Xbox (works on 360) and on PC soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Screw you and your horribly misleading thread title!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

Zillah wrote:
    Screw you and your horribly misleading thread title!

haha sorry man did i get ya excited there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Cunny-Funt wrote:
    lol I knew someone was gonna say that, but I was talking about the KOTOR universe , and made by these guys using alot of the same syle, just mmorpg.

It would be totally different from galaxies.

Tbh I don't see how it could be all that different, albeit it'd be set 2000 years (or there abouts) previous.
    Course if Sony and the rest didn't touch it, it might be worthwhile.

Advertisement