Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards: Wiki

Options
  • 05-11-2006 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I'm aware that the admins don't spend much time on the Biki, but I was having a look around, and in the Boards: The Gathering section, most of the pictures of the cards are broken, even the famous ones, like the Amp test. Why is this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I imagine its because the domain boards.ie/gathering no longer exists, and now points to the Biki page. The links haven't been updated to reflect this.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I never thought I'd have to back up the original ones, so unfortunately it would seem they are gone unless they're floating around the server somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

They not on wthax?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

not the old ones, just the new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Does this mean that I will never know what an Amp test really looked like?:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Weren't they in a ziped format at one stage that cuold be dled ?
    Going to have a route around and see if I have them anywhere;
    hopefully others will do so as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You need to ask cloud, he made the redirect.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Ah I thought all the old cards were on the wiki - I'll have a look for them now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Okay I only meant to redirect the index page but I've restored the images now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Thanks. I now know what the Amp test looks like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

On the topic of amp test. What ever happened to that mock mod form to fill out to become a mod?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

what mock form ?

you means Gordons super screening program ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Sparky-s wrote:
    On the topic of amp test. What ever happened to that mock mod form to fill out to become a mod?
    amp test wrote:
    Ah yes Mr. Engine, thank you for your offer. If could just answer the following questions:

1. Do you have experience in a leadership position (manager in McDonalds doesn't count)?

2. Do you often have maniacal thoughts of world domination?

3. Do you often arrive home late at night, drunk out of your skull, go on to the boards and have the urge to call people names and then give out tons of karma, before puking up on your keyboard?

4. Do you wear a tin-foil hat?

5. Can you speak fluent |33t5p3@k?

6. Have you taped up your windows to prevent sunlight from obscuring your monitor?

7. Can your trouser legs be easily rolled up?

8. Do you feel that somehow you are out of place and that somewhere there is a group of people that feel the same and that you can relate to and find some meaning in the world without the need for worldly goods?

Thank you for your time, please send your application, along with your worldly goods to:

Dianetics International,
    Abbey Street,
    Dublin 1.

Is this what you mean?

Edit: This thread is linked to from the wiki http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27477

Advertisement