Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Gotten any better?

Options
  • 05-11-2006 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Has IBB gotten any better? I got eircom a while ago, and gave up on it after two weeks, now i'm thinking of getting IBB the €18 pm jobs, just wonering is it any use, i know there are threads as long as your arm to say how bad it is but that was a while ago. would it be worth buying as i do alot of downloading of music and videos. what are the extra costs incured other than the €75 activation fee for the 1st 4 months and the €18.95 thereafter?

Thanks

-VB-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭dogpile

I'd recommend it if web browsing is all you want, had it over 4 months without any glitches..recieved the modem within a couple of days ordering, set up in minutes..invoice and receipt through e-mail on the 4th of every month, I only payed the 18 euro from the start so don't know what 75 euro charge you mean:confused: ..it's a good little package all round

for downloading music and vid it's obviously slower than dsl but remember there's no cap..

Advertisement