Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Taking NCT on 21st Nov, can't locate ownership cert, options?

Options
  • 05-11-2006 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi folks,

as the title says, tis NCT time for my ol' Golf once more. I just had a quick look for the ownership cert without joy. I'm not too concerned, i know tis around somewhere. But can my car take the NCT without it? I booked over phone and got a txt confirming date and time. Thus I presume they won't send out a letter with same info. I'd rather not cancel the test as tax is due at end of month (the current NCT cert is valid til Feb 15th next, but I don't want to tax it for the year and then find out it needs a lot of work done to it).

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I've done the test in Little Island 4 times and never been asked for it.

Dont think its required

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Me too, I've got loads of cars tested and I've never needed the VLC.

Advertisement