Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SE W810i Details

• 05-11-2006 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a SE W810i mobile, but there's a few things I'd like to find out first:

1. What is the largest memory chip that the phone will accept? I've heard 2 gig and 4 gig. Anyone know for sure?

2. Does the music player have a shuffle option?

3. What's the easiest way to transfer songs from my pc (windows xp) to the phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

jbthatsme wrote:
    1. What is the largest memory chip that the phone will accept? I've heard 2 gig and 4 gig. Anyone know for sure?

2. Does the music player have a shuffle option?

3. What's the easiest way to transfer songs from my pc (windows xp) to the phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. I am using a 1gb card and it works fine, could not say about a 2 or a 4gig card as I have never tried.

2. Yes it does have shuffle mode.

3. I have a built in card reader in my pc so I use that way as I find its the quickest. The phone comes with the MS adaptor. A usb cable is also supplied with the phone along with software for transferring over your files.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Confirm that 4GB will work (about 1,000 songs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jbthatsme

thanks alot,

i think i'll go for it. want to use the phone as an mp3 player, but would definately need 4gigs of storage.

Advertisement