Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Gun Stores

Options
  • 05-11-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Can anyone help me find any Irish websites that sell guns ? I am new to shooting and want to buy my first gun but cant decide on an air rifle or hunting rifle. I want to do a bit of research on what gun to get before i buy but cant find any Irish websites so dont know what guns i have availabel to me. I also have a very limited budget of around €200 or so

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I think this is the only irish site http://www.shoot.ie/ good luck :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

for 200 you wont buy much of an airgun but might get a decent enough .22lr second hand kepp in mind that you'll have to buy a scope as well unless your going to use irons!

If you could stretch your budget to 350 you could get yourself a very nice second hand cz 452 scoped which would last you a lifetime

With guns you should buy the best you can and they will last you forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ronnie#1

try

www.sportinggallery.ie

www.griffinhawe.ie

they have a good selection of both rifles and shotguns but are a little out of your price range

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Firefox says that it can't find the server at www.sportinggallery.ie and the shooting.htm page on www.griffinhawke.ie isn't on the server anymore ronnie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Its a typo....

It should be ..... http://www.griffinhawe.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Yup, typo in my post - but the page still isn't there JC, go to the index and click on Rifles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Griffiin Hawe always kept the gun side of things pretty much off their website. There were plans at one time (2000) to build up a big gun section to the website but then their web designer left to go back to college.

Advertisement