Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

punisher comics?

Options
  • 05-11-2006 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

I wanna start reading some punisher comics, have 1 or 2 and there really cool.
    Can anyone tell me what are the best punisher comics to get?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Welcome back Frank
    Army of one

best ones out there I think. ANYTHING Written by Garth Ennis. everything else is crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Think i've seen army of one.
    I heard a really good one is 'black is white and up is down' or something like that.

yeah that one is pretty good as is "mother russia" and " Irish Kitchen" They are in the Marvel MAX imprint so theres gore and cursing to beat the band. Its all written by Ennis so its quality but to me, nothing beats the original Ennis/Dillon combo if "Welcome back frank" etc. So feckin good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Emmett

Civil War is turning out to be a bit of a Punisher story too. I found that some of the best Punisher stories are when he's teamed up with Daredevil from the Frank Miller run. Not sure if they're available in TPB but Colin at getyourcomics could tell you.

I nearly wet my self over issue 5 of Civil War.

• Advertisement
Advertisement