Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

First car....Any idea's?

Options
  • 05-11-2006 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

im buying my first car and i was wonderin what ppl think is my best options??

i was thinking alone the lines of a corsa or ibiza or something?

any idea's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

How much have you got to spend ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭topher182

about 2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

wot about a honda civic day r a gr8 car.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

anything Japaese basically, there are many threads like yours on the forum - usually with the same arguments and eventual answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm gonna add to the usual arguments by sayin if you have 2 grand spend 3. You'll generally find what you want a lot easier and be happier with it afterwards.

I've a Corsa and I'd recommend it, good for a learner, the clutch in particular, but I'd be willing to let mine go for €4250 if you're interested,

• Advertisement
Advertisement