Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Army joke

Options
  • 06-11-2006 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Got this joke from a friend of mine in the army.

an english officer an american officer and an irish officer are talking about their soldiers and how brave they are.

the american guy says i have the best soldiers, watch this. he calls over a private and says pricate, see that obstacle course? i want you to run around it twenty times without stopping. go!

the american private says sir yes sir and off he goes. he completees the twenty circuits and reports back out of breath

the brit officer says to the american thats ****ing nothing mate watch this. he then calls overa british pte and tells him to do the circuit 40 times without stopping. the privatre says yes sir and off he goes. he completes his 40 laps and come back puffing and panting.

then the irish officer goes thats nothing watch this for bravery.he calls over an irish private and says private, see that obstacle course? i want you to complete that circuit 60 times without stopping.the irish private turns around and says to the officer....go **** yourself....
    true irish bravery, wont take **** from anyone!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Typical Irish:rolleyes:
    Good joke tho;)

Advertisement