Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim on radio end of Oct 2006

Options
  • 06-11-2006 1:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭

On the radio lqast week I heard a woman
    It was either on newstalk or RTE1
    It was between 10 am and 3 PM
    To begin with she seemed harmless like anyones ma
    She went on to claim thet she had solved a murder
    She claimed the police men involved were aghast at what she knew both about them personally and the crime.
    She mwntioned police by name and that one was now dead.
    She claimed this was common place in police circles.
    The police concerened were British
    She claimed the police claimed it changed their life.
    she was promoting a book.
    She said she didnt do anything for money

Anyone ? help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

She was on the Last Word yesterday with Matt Cooper. Think it was Christine Holohan. She said she was brilliant, her book was brilliant and other people thought she was brilliant!!:D She talked to Princess Di as well ... honest to God ... big long chat apparently. Came across as completely dot com cuckoo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

She was also on Moncrieff on Newstalk. I think she has herself convinced as to her abilities. Lets see if she allows herself to be subject to scientific enquiry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Myksyk

Here's an interesting article on Ms. Holohan. You can see how she's misrepresented the facts for her own ends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

Myksyk wrote:
    Here's an interesting article on Ms. Holohan. You can see how she's misrepresented the facts for her own ends.

Yes it was her and it was Moncrieff. Thanks for that link. I will do something about it now.

Advertisement