Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mueller Medical Tape needed

Options
  • 06-11-2006 10:51am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need Mueller medical tape and can only buy it in Drogheda, does anyone know where I can get some in Dublin city, near Grafton street or stephens green???

Its a bit of an emergency and has to be Mueller medical tape, ive tried others and they wont work, I've taped for the last year or two, but I forgot to get some this weekend and its a training session tonight.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply answers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Try Physio Needs in Ringsend.
    http://www.physioneeds.ie
    (01) 6602 808

I presume it is Zinc oxcide tape you are looking for. If so, you should be able to get Mueller at Physio Needs, however I know they sell other brands that work quite well, and are a bit cheaper. I use there generic brands, and have done for a few years, and they work very well.

Domer

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Thanks for reply, got it in hickeys pharmacy on grafton street!!

Advertisement