Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog from the crescent killed

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

eoin_s wrote:
    Agree 100%.

here here! you need to indicate coming off ANY roundabout, even in those roundabouts that matt mentioned you need to indicate as people can do u-turns...I'm surprised you went easy on this one, "matt-the-roundabout-beamer" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

normally i would agree, but these roundabouts are pointless untill the exitc become active

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭MuffinsDa

normally i would agree, but these roundabouts are pointless untill the exitc become active
    normally i would agree, but i've to disagree here: I myself have u-turned on them a couple of time so there is 2 exits off them, and hence you need to indicate!

Also me and you live there and know that those spur roads go to nowhere at the moment (i mean there's no road really) but for someone that's not familiar with the area he may not have enough time to scan the roundabout and find out that those road exits are dummy, so how is he supposed to know you're coming off or carrying on?

Advertisement