Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test

Options
  • 06-11-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

I passed my driving test on friday...total nightmare though...

Did it in Newbridge, the tester brought me to an area where there was huge roadworks....got caught up in traffic there for a while...and to top it off when we were coming back to the roadworks i mistook a truck waiting at the traffic lights (didnt see the lights) as one of the roadworkers trucks...went to overtake it..but luckily the tester told me in time not to!!!

Anyhow...he said at the end that he juggled some marks around to pass me (even though I was convinced I had failed!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Can you tell me the route he took?
    I have my test on Thursday from Toughers, I presume you meant Newbridge Kildare.

Was many questions asked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

Yeah came from toughers....come out of the industrial estate (watch for stop sign at the end of the road coming from the Test centre !)take the left off the roundabout to newbridge.....came up to the bridge in newbridge ..we took the right turn out towards the college...then into an estate up there for 3 point turn and reverse around corner...and then came back after that. they also have a route that goes left at the bridge by the back of the shopping centre and in through the town.

as for questions...asked about 3 signs and 4 questions.

good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Thats great, thanks.
    I live by the route you took.

Fingers crossed!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

How can he juggle the marks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

kbannon wrote:
    How can he juggle the marks?

i think he may have reduced a blue to a green (i got 8 blues!)

dont care how (or why) he did...i got my license!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement