Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea Highlights

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

What did u guys make of the Drogba disallowed goal and Terry's sending off? I didn't see the disallowed goal, only heard Mourinho's complaints, but the sending off looked quite bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

kinaldo wrote:
    What did u guys make of the Drogba disallowed goal and Terry's sending off? I didn't see the disallowed goal, only heard Mourinho's complaints, but the sending off looked quite bizarre.

What did I make of the sending off.
    I absolutely fcukin loved it. Still on cloud nine.
    Can't give a rational opinion about any of it yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

kinaldo wrote:

Drogba incident wasn't a 'disallowed goal'. The whistle went before he even headed it and the Spurs players stopped moving. The ref had stopped play for whatever reason and Drogba headed a ball that was out of play into the goal (and he will have heard the whistle too), it's just like a player who has already been stopped for offside putting a goal in. Non-issue.

Don't know the full story with the red, looked like he said something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Well said, Andrew....the whistle was clearly audible while the ball was in mid-air.....you can't "disallow" a goal that was scored while play was stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

great video highlights to download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8OU0NVZW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Phew!

Thought I'd lost this one...

Oh When the Spurs Go Marching In...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Shakka

Yiddo,

Loved the 36MB highlights - its well worth the download. Will be showing the grandchildren that one !

Thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 chalky76

I dont know about any of you fella"s but i find the fact that the chelsea win has been brought out on DVD really embarassing,especially the way the club is unashamedly pluggin it left,right & centre.It shows how far we had fallen from grace when a 2bob club like Chelsea can riducle us for fun.They never had any swagger or style,even their 1970 FA Cup winning team was a bunch of bruisers with next to no class & 35 years & £300mill later little if anything has changed.You cant buy history or tradition but surely you can buy style...??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

chalky76 wrote:
    I dont know about any of you fella"s but i find the fact that the chelsea win has been brought out on DVD really embarassing,especially the way the club is unashamedly pluggin it left,right & centre.It shows how far we had fallen from grace when a 2bob club like Chelsea can riducle us for fun.They never had any swagger or style,even their 1970 FA Cup winning team was a bunch of bruisers with next to no class & 35 years & £300mill later little if anything has changed.You cant buy history or tradition but surely you can buy style...??

I hear what you're sayin but in fairness to the club they do bring out a dvd of all the home fixtures and have done so for a number of years now. As regards the plugging of the chelsea dvd, people are more likely to be interested in buying this one rather than the 0-0 draw with Fulham.

Advertisement