Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

super god masterforce

Options
  • 06-11-2006 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭

otherwise known as the metronome takara collection vol 2. was just wondering what you guys think of it?

i'll be honest and say i bought it for the kitch value of seeing characters i had as a kid that never made it into the US series but its actually not that bad :D ok theres the embryo of the annoying running around and shouting what your doing (what is that japanese fixation?!?) plus the annoying kiddie characters but over all tis a fairly good watch. one thing i will give the japs is the introductions of overarching storylines. when the new US series (transformeres heros) debuts in the states after the movie they'd do well to have a series long arc if they want to keep interest. also the japanese have no problem whatsoever killing people left right and centre which really adds to the storytelling. alright its not transformers as we know it, but even though its not the same character its fun to see powermaster prime in action.

so what did you guys think of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think some people might find calling people from Japan "Japs" a tad offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

6th wrote:
    I think some people might find calling people from Japan "Japs" a tad offensive.
    Yes. Agreed. I have a lot of Japanese family and the term isn't a particular favorite.

Pat Kenny got in a lot of trouble for it last year too.

Advertisement