Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Union Underground

• 06-11-2006 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

http://www.cdwow.ie/detail_results_10.php?product_code=70288

I picked up a copy of this album for next to nothing in a second hand 'bargain metal bin' recently and was suprised about how many songs on the album I still knew the words too.

Like Fozzy, I got into this band through the WWE, as they did a song called 'Across the Nation' as the theme tune to WWE's flagship show 'Raw' and (along with bands like Drowning Pool) seemed to be all anyone could talk about around 2001. They also ended up on the American Ozzfest Tour that year I believe. The WWE only recently dropped the Across the Nation themesong actually.

Anywaiz, I was just wondering if anyone had the album in their collection at the moment, or ever did, and if they taught this band kinda fizzled and died before their time. Wikipedia mentions a 2002 live album, and that the bass player is currently in Disturbed at the moment, but apparently Bryan Scott (the bands vocalist) hasnt been heard from in years.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Jesus, I heard them, and thought they were possibly the worst music I've heard in my life. Awful, awful stuff. I'd rather listen to Britney Spears tbh.

Advertisement