Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to get PSP

• 06-11-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one cheap? Any bargains to be got out there?

I dont mind purchasing in America - i just checked on play.com and its 269.

Cheers,

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

get yourself a 2nd hand one of adverts.ie, IMHO there not worth it new, i pick up a psp giga pack with 4 games for 300,that would cost 500 new, and it was in perfect condition, obviously inspect it first!

regards
    damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

if i was buying it for myself I would do that - but its a gift for someone - so i'd rather get it new.

(I'd buy the DS myself!)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

saw one in game for 209.. thought I was seeing things but it seemed to be genuine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

If its just the PSP youre after as opposed to a bundle, then €209.99 is about the best street price you will get.

Note that this is for the 'BASE' pack, so no memory card. Just console and power adapter.

Argos are selling PSP Value Pack, accessories and €29.99 game for €285.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

A question about the memory card.. what sort of memory card is it? Sd? so would any SD card do it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

Lenny wrote:
    A question about the memory card.. what sort of memory card is it? Sd? so would any SD card do it?

Not SD but Memory Stick PRO DUO, and the best place seems to be Komplett with the 1Gb for 55 yoyos or 2GB for about 89. I think the have a 4GB stick as well. These prices are well below the rip-off prices in the stores.

The €209 in Game is a good price even cheaper than Komplett which is 229

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

thanks for that, quick search on ebay there.. the memory cards are under 25euro delivered..

Advertisement