Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sticker design for cars

Options
  • 06-11-2006 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My girlfriend wants to get pink flames put on her car using stickers... Does anyone know a place that might do this ?

Or if they have a site you could like me to that would be great.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

This site does various designs, not sure on flames but they have dragons...

www.boyracersigns.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

NeVeR wrote:
    Hi,

My girlfriend wants to get pink flames put on her car using stickers... Does anyone know a place that might do this ?

Or if they have a site you could like me to that would be great.

Thanks,

http://www.specsavers.ie :)

Seriously, the car will look terrible and will be very hard to sell on afterwards. Stickers are so 1980s imo.

But pink flames will probably be impossible to get. You could try the goldenpages for some sort of place that do signs for the side of pannel vans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

She wants stickers so she can have them removed when she wants to sell it.

We did get one guy to do it and ****ed it up. Her dad made him Re-spray the wrecked parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

www.visionfx.ie

They'l do it,if there large and the lenght of the car expect to be paying 500+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Trans sign in Kilkenny are pretty good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement