Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriPod Night Club

Options
  • 06-11-2006 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Did this club ever get up ad running? Was reading about it a few weeks back but have not heard anything since. I assume there is a gay night? Has anyone been? If so is it any good?

Cheers,
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hey guys,
    No one know anything about this at all at all?

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Captain Corelli

Tripod opening was postponed due to health & safety and fire safety issues. most recent postponement was due to the building site adjacent. I got a tour of the place and it looks cool. I would Really reccommend goin on a DJ night- looks cool.

Dunno about any gay night there(as I haven't seen any organised). It would be unusual for any new club to have a gay night so soon. Gay nights are big earners however many normally straight clubs don't have a regular gay clientele to rely upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

I know this place is open now but does anyone know if they have a gay night?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭speedy21

no - the gay night has been pushed back to 2007...
    not sure why..

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Is HAM still on in the POD?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭betelgeuse

speedy21 wrote:
    no - the gay night has been pushed back to 2007...
    not sure why..
    Really? I saw an advert in GCN for a monthly gay night there starting last Friday, the 1st.. called 'Supastars'. Anyone know if it actually took place?

no - it didnt take place.
    the gay night has been pushed back to 2007...
    most ads were pulled - but GCN had gone to print too early.

Feb 9th is the new opening date!

Advertisement