Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Econometrics grinds

Options
  • 06-11-2006 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Anyone out there taking or planning on taking grinds for econometrics.
    Im interested in getting some off Peter Brady (I presume he does them, he does everything else in the BCOMM programme) and would like to get a group together as I hear hes expensive.

Alternativly anyone recommend anyone in the subject?

(Ive acquired a copy of the grinds file and am persuing it)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

i'm looking into econometrics grinds too. I posted about it a while ago. I asked the tutor but she's full. Peter Brady sounds like a bit of a scam as he has a whole class full of people and still charges 30euro apparently. Everyone in the grinds file is charging 40euro which i thought was steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'm in that class but hopefully won't be needing grinds.
    Have you got yourself the book KR?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

yes, and notes, and a gf whos done the subject before. But Im still not *getting* it.
    Without sounding vain Ive never had problems grasping anything before (no innuendo please :))

I had to work very hard on statistics in first year just to get a pass mark and I dont think Ill pass econometrics, let alone the 2.1 Im looking for, without help

Advertisement