Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery shoppers required

Options
  • 06-11-2006 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I am looking for some new mystery shoppers in the following areas. Male & female welcome especially those under 22 years of age.

Belfast
    Coleraine
    Ballymena
    Lisburn
    Carrickfergus
    Derry
    Enniskillen

Thanks

Eflaherty1@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ilean

Also looking for male/female shoppers of all ages in the Junction one region

Thanks
    Eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi
    Suggestion: go to http://boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editsignature and put this info in your sig. Will get a little more attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

Eh, what's a mystery shopper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Zonko wrote:
    Eh, what's a mystery shopper?

customers agents / companies pay money to use mystery shoppers to give feedback a shop's customer service and the performance of the shop itself ... e.g if the shop assistant can recommend products/even the shops cleanliness...etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dorey

ilean wrote:
    I am looking for some new mystery shoppers in the following areas. Male & female welcome especially those under 22 years of age.

Belfast
    Coleraine
    Ballymena
    Lisburn
    Carrickfergus
    Derry
    Enniskillen

Thanks

Eflaherty1@yahoo.co.uk
    I would love to be a mystery shopper! I can travel to anywhere in Northern Ireland.

• Advertisement
Advertisement