Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost Log Book

Options
  • 06-11-2006 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

A friend of mine has mislaid his log book, and he is due his NCT tomorrow.

He bought the car in the UK and re-registered it here.

Is the Log Book needed at the time of NCT?

Where can a duplicate Log Book be gotten?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Weaselator

Don't think ya need it, I know I didn't have mine when I NCT'd my car as it was with the dealer who was sorting out my tax!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Yeah they say you need to take it with you for your NCT, but when I went last week they didn't ask for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

i forgot mine when i was going and just kept your woman talking when she was booking it onto the system, Try the old

"Jesus your very busy here " routine she started giving out then about how busy she was .... gave her cash and off I went, And the car passed woo hoo:D

Advertisement