Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Evo 6

Options
  • 06-11-2006 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Just got my copy for my laptop today from cdwow, €23.77, not bad;)

Anyway, for some reason, it's laggy when playing against the computer/2 player not online. It seems to be really slow in the first few minutes of the match and then improves but it's still lagging throughout the match.

Comparing system requirements from Pro Evo 5, and 6, they are exactly the same except 6 needs a tiny bit more HD space, which wouldn't have anything to do with it performance wise. Pro Evo 5 runs perfectly on my laptop so I don't know what the problem is.

Here's my laptop spec if it helps?
    Aspire 5021WLMi AMD Turion ML28 1.6Ghz (35W), Microsoft½ Windows½ XP Home, 15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite, 128MB ATI X700, 512MB (2*256), 100GB, DVD Dual double layer, LiIon, Gigabit Ethernet & wireless 802.11g , 6-in-1 card reader Ref: 1056902

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There is a bug in the securom copy protection, forum rules mean i cant tell you what to do to fix it as it involves using as NoDVD crack, game is fine once that is applied or so im told.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That's mad, it's against the rules to provide a fix for a legal copy of the game? Is this a common problem or am I just one of the unfortunate ones to have it with my copy, or is it something to do with my system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

specs seem fine.
    im wondering could it be that issue with the dvd securom protection that it was mentioned a while ago? try with a nocd crack and c if it improves

sorry didnt c the previous replies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

j4vier wrote:
    sorry didnt c the previous replies
    jeez youd swear there was pages of them to read through:p

• Advertisement

na its just that i had the page open for about 30 mins before i replied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Got it sorted, thanks for the help everyone:) The place I actually got it had rules of no warez and illegal content too and the file was edited to include just what was needed so I'm not sure if it's ok to say where I got it, but I wont just in case:cool:

Advertisement