Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the Best Pint of Guinness?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

i seriously cannot believe no one mentioned Club aran na ngeal .... you know the place.. the green doors down dominic street beside the arts center..

i'm not really a guinness drinker.. but that place i will drink it... only other place would be neachtains... every where else seems to add water to it :mad: :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

All the top spots repeatedly mentioned there have the barrels on the same level as the taps while the slop merchants often have them in a cellar below (pumped up )

I have found a correlation between gravity and crap porter, porter does not react well to being hauled vertically .

Another legandary porter drinking spot is Seáns in Athlone where the barrels are behind the bar (you can see them thru the door at the back of the bar)

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

Brilliant thread guys! Keep up the good work & keep informed Guinness noobs like me! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Well with all the "i cant believe no one has mentioned ......" i think its fair to say that theres alot of pubs around town pouring good guinness, its just theres so many pubs to visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Delete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I've only lived here a month but find the Crane bar serve a cracking guinness

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

while on the topic, an interesting read ........

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054987933

• Registered Users Posts: 24,244 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

O' Connors
    Freaney's
    Murphys

in that order.

Advertisement