Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Email Problem

Options
  • 07-11-2006 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

just to let whomever from phantom comes on here, that your contactable email addresses are not accepting "eircom.net" domains. a lot of people in ireland use eircom for email and may want to get in touch but cant.

cheers

matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

p/s ... its bloody good to have you back. I wasnt living here, the first time you broadcast........ all i know, is that ive missed being able to listen to the radio without feeling sick :)

p.p.s

just in case anyone suggests that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi

I have just been updating the page with the e-mail addresses. Can you advise what e-mail address you were trying to send to?

hi ... i tried studio@ ... and worldwide@ i think

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

live@phantom.ie is the one they holler on air.

• Advertisement

DMC wrote:
    live@phantom.ie is the one they holler on air.

yeah i actually noticed that on air today .... i think it maybe ok now ... seems they have been changed to .ie from .com on all addresses. Unless im seeing things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yup. and they dropped the fm as well.
    been like this since the launch.

Advertisement